Honestly, it gets exhausting sometimes having to pretend to be strong and say, "I'm fine, I'm not scared." But if I'm being completely honest, I'm scared too.
When you look around, everyone out there seems to be racing each other. Running as fast as they can, competing, putting in all their energy to get what they want. At a certain point, it makes you wonder: what are we actually searching for anyway? Why does life always feel like it's demanding us to keep sprinting?
Behind all the ambition and the urge to keep going, I'm just a human being. I feel anxious, I feel uncertain, and yes, I get scared of what lies ahead. The unpredictable image of the future can sometimes make your knees go weak.
But maybe, it's okay not to be okay. That fear doesn't mean we're weak; it's just a sign that we care. A sign that whatever we're fighting for actually matters deeply to us.
So, for anyone out there who is quietly feeling scared today in the middle of a world where everyone is chasing after something: it's okay. Let's just take it one step at a time, with whatever courage we have left.
Comments
Post a Comment